Tuesday 14 June 2016

May Favourites

Hi guys! Hope everything is good. Apologies for no second post last week, it was my birthday on Thursday so I took a few days away from social media to spend time with the people I love, that's what it's all about really. Thanks to my readers who took the time to wish me well on my birthday also. Now I'm back and I've rounded up my May favourites for you guys so let's get started!
YSL TOUCHÉ ECLAT FOUNDATION
First up I have a new foundation. Now this foundation is for ANY skin type, it's full coverage, has colossal staying power whilst feeling weightless on the skin. I managed to get myself a bottle and I'm so so impressed, it may actually be my new holy grail. Its quite runny, so a little goes a long way. It makes my face look radiant which I love rather than sweaty or shiny. It is a higher end product, I'm sure boots have it just now at £32.50 so it is pretty expensive but the bottle will last forever. However I have a little tip for you guys. My friend works with YSL and their beauty counters have little sample bottles so even go to your nearest counter and ask for a sample. The bottle is actually a good size and as I said the foundation is quite runny so the sample would last about 3 weeks. Always ask at these counters for the samples especially if you are going to pay a fair amount for something. With that said, I know this foundation will be a hit with you all, it seriously is amazing!

SUNKISSED ONCE A WEEK TAN
Now you guys know I'm all about the fake glow. I've tried pretty much every tan out there from the high end to the high street. I buy sunkissed from superdrug, I've always been a fan of the brand however for everyone asking, over the last few months I've been using the once a week tan and I can do nothing but sing its praises! It has the staying power you need for the week and doesn't fade off the patchy way which I'm sure you girls can relate to. It doesn't have the biscuity smell, the smell is actually quite pleasant! It has a guide colour to ensure a streak free application, it leaves you with a beautiful natural glow, seriously it's absolutely amazing!! I think it was like £5 or something so it's 100% purse friendly. I've got tan in my collection that I've paid £40 for and it couldn't stand beside this. Obsessed with this, will be glowing in this in Barcelona next month.
MAKE UP REVOLUTION BRONZER, HIGHLIGHT AND BLUSHER
I picked up this little palette last month and have been putting it to the test. Again I have all the who's who of contour palettes and I've been pleasantly surprised with this one. The bronzer is a dupe for Benefits hula, the highlight is similar to the Mary Lou and the blusher compliments both very well. You can get them in different shades, I have the darker one just because I'm normally tan but I'm going to get the lighter ones for down days when I'm a bit paler. I'm actually going to do a superdrug haul on Friday because there is so many brands which are actually fantastic and even though they are cheap in price, they can stand beside the high end brands. Anyway, this gets a thumbs up, I think I paid about £3 for this or something, absolute bargain!

NYX LIP LINGERIE
I've spoke about NYX before and you guys know I absolutely love the brand. The lip creams have forever been a favourite of mine and I'm loving the lip lingeries. They go on so smooth and dry flawlessly. There are a ton of shades so there is one for everyone! They are a god send to the UK, we need to ship from elsewhere to get our ABH or Gerard cosmetics fix but NYX make amazing lip colours possible for us and the prices are so reasonable. I have 'baby doll' and its stunning!! Going to get a few more for my Barcelona glam. I'm including one in my free Instagram giveaway so don't forget to check it out!!! @kerryobyrne

Let me know if any of you guys have tried these or if you do! I've been loving these products for the last few months and I think they will be staying for a while!! Have a fantastic day guys, until next time..

Kx

Inquiries/Collabs/Emails - kerryobx@hotmail.com






20 comments:

  1. Oh so gorgeous, love the YSL foundation and NYX lipstick's , they are perfection and I reach for tem daily . Never tried sunkissed but after reading you I will give it a go

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am a long time fan of YSL's Touche Eclat Radiant Touch concealer, I don't know why I haven't tried the rest of the line yet! (PS: I hope it's not too late to greet you a happy birthday!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would love to try the NYX items. I may have to go grab some. Great items!

    Love,

    Ivelisse | CarnationDreams.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I definitely should look into some of these! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Omg I want to try all those Nyx shades, I have heard that all lipsticks are super pigmented x

    ReplyDelete
  6. These products look cool. I haven't tried any one of these yet but glad I came across your post. Should give it a go!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I hope you had a great birthday! I want to try the new NYX lip gloss.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I need to try this YSL foundation one day! These all products look very nice!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Never tried YSL products. If you appreciated it I think I must definitely have a try. Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  10. Look all adorable. Been wishing to get the YSL TOUCHÉ ECLAT FOUNDATION. Hope soon but now, the lip lingerie would be fine.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I`m looking for a bronzer and highlighter these days. I think you found an effective product that`s not expensive.

    ❀ Kathryn from http://www.TheGracefulMist.com ❀

    ReplyDelete
  12. Happy belated birthday! So you're a Gemini as well :)
    I would need that fake glow. I haven't had time to get any tan, been inside all day. A new lip gloss would also cheer up my days.

    ReplyDelete
  13. First of all wish you a very Happy belated birthday! And all these stuff looks amazing! I want it now! :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Of all of these, I'd very much like to try those lip colors. I like the way you described how they go and dry.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I would love to try out the NYX lip lingerie, but I don't think they sell these in Slovenia. I will definetly be on the lookout tho!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I am a lip gloss/lipstick/everything lip related fan. I always end up buying more than I actually need and right now I'm in the search of a purple gloss. Regarding tanning, I am really lucky, my skin gets tanned straight away from the sun and I can enjoy natural dark skin all year round.

    ReplyDelete
  17. The first product is like a dream for me! I would like to try (maybe in a next season). Now I'm using a sunscreen because is more sun in this part of Europe. ;-) Waiting for your update from Barcelona! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  18. I am fond of NYX,too! I haven't tried the lip lingerie yet though!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Great items! I'm a fan of NYX lately and those lip glosses are very cool!

    ReplyDelete