Friday 27 May 2016

Summer Essentials Volume 2

Hello my loves! My kitchen will be finished today - woohoo!!! Can't wait to get back to normal living. A few of you have asked for before and after pictures so I will definitely post them up. As I promised, I'm going to do these summer essential posts to introduce you to brands just in time for summer. I'm currently stocking up for Barcelona and will be using these brands. So you have seen volume 1, here is number 2..



STAND OUT IN HOT MIAMI STYLES
Came across this brand a little over a year ago and been hooked ever since! One thing I want to address, I know a lot of girls who go onto ebay and see the latest styles at cheap prices and buy them, but then realize its a very poorly made replica. Hot Miami Styles have the absolute latest styles that you won't find ANYWHERE in the UK and especially not on ebay. The clothes are true to size and look the way they are supposed to. Don't fall into the ebay trap, make sure you are spending your money on quality. I love going on this website and making up a wishlist which I can then purchase after payday. The shipping prices are very reasonable and the clothing prices in general are fantastic. They have absolutely everything covered, you could buy your full vacation wardrobe on this site alone. If you haven't checked them out girls, its a must! I have the website saved on my favourites, obsessed!!!



HIT THE BEACH IN JADE CLARK
A few girls have messaged me looking for new, out there bikini's and swimsuits for pool parties and the first person I think of is Jade Clark. I stalk the instagram page, I literally love everything she posts! The bikini's are so different and will definitely separate you from the rest. She has so many different styles and prints you will be spoilt for choice! I just love everything this brand stands for, its quirky, its out there and Jade is a definite trail blazer in fashion. I'm going to buy a piece for Barcelona once I decide what will go with my red hair. She doesn't just do swimwear, she does clothing as well. Could go on about this brand until the cows come home but I think Jades work more than speaks for itself. All the amazing-ness you could wish for, check her out girls!!



MAKE A STATEMENT IN SUPER SAVAGE
Pretty new to this brand, but I love, love, love what they stand for. Such an innovative brand making a statement. Its like your thoughts on clothes, they are fabulous! You guys know my style by now, I love all things different and out there and these guys definitely have my vibe. Not sure how long they have been around for but I know they are going to be huge! Their hats are perfect for a bad hair/stay out of my way kind of day. Prices are great, clothing even better. Check them out!!




WALK IN SARENZA
Wanted to squeeze this in to conclude. I love this website, I think they have something for all ages which not a lot of others do, they normally target one age group. Obviously you pull out the heels and wedges for night time, but during the day when your on holiday you want comfort. I normally wear a pair of flip flops or slip ons, but for example, the flip flops that go in between your big toe and 2nd toe, aren't my mums cup of tea. But whenever we order from this website, we always find styles for us both. Their range is fantastic and the prices are more than reasonable depending on the brand. They do heels as well which I also love. A definite option for holiday footwear, have a look! 

There you have it guys, my volume 2! What brand above appeals to you the most? Also, what piece of clothing, including footwear, do you think is a must have to take on vacation? I would love to know! Have an amazing weekend guys, until next time!

Kx

Inquiries/Collabs/Emails - kerryobx@hotmail.com 

29 comments:

  1. I love that crop top and short! I just wish it was better weather here in the uk so I could wear something like that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that pink dress. It is perfect for a casual night out. Also those sandals are essential for summer!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool pictures! Thanks for sharing :). I am glad to heard about your kitchen being done, congratulations! I love the nike flip flops, I want them!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The Nike flip flop are calling my name .althought I've been tempted to get the puma fuzzie slip on I've seene around .

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the all in one outfit! looks super comfy and causal

    ReplyDelete
  6. The Jade Clarke swimwear looks amazing! I'm going to Ibiza this summer so will definitely be checking the range out before I go :)

    Rosie | www.rosieromance.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Jade Clarke's collection is so eye catching, I can already imagine myself in a pool party wearing one of those. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I will take the Bae hat please! :) Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the cap from Make a statement Super Savage, I know a lot of girls that will love this brand, thanks for posting ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  10. loved hot Miami style! I always go for good quality over cheap clothes! besides Ebay became a knock off no one should fall for it!

    GIGI | http://www.bombshelldrawer.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. The clothes (pink and gray) in the left side of the first batch of photos are good especially the gray one.

    ReplyDelete
  12. These are especially awesome ideas! Your picks for sandals are really adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  13. All of these looks amazing! Especially those caps!

    <3: Jasmin N
    Little Things With Jassy
    Bloglovin'

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great post - I really need to start getting my summer essentials together!

    Sarah x
    www.thingssarahloves.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  15. I just picked up some Nike slides and there are definitely a vacation essential! Great to travel in and wear out withe shorts or even a shirt dress. Great lists!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oooo loving everything!!!! Back when I was modeling I use to shop Hot Miami Stykes for event/club wear all the time!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Those are some unusual pretty bathing suits! I really like the pink dress in the first box. I think it's a must have for vacation! :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. I just looked at Hot Miami Style's website. They have cute stuff! I love the pink dress.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Cute stuff. Love Hot Miama Style's stuff. Have fun in Barcelona ❤️❤️

    ReplyDelete
  20. Love the pink dress!! I wish it was summer here but its just starting to turn into winter. x

    ReplyDelete
  21. Those are cute! I think I like the Walk in Sarenza shoes the best. I do a lot of walking and they seem comfy!

    ReplyDelete
  22. These are fabolous collection! I love the first dress (the pink one), but they're all bring Summery feeling. Can't wait for Summer.

    ReplyDelete
  23. I love your collection and its perfect for Florida's weather!

    ReplyDelete
  24. I love the pink dress from Hot Miami Styles and the Bae hat <3

    ReplyDelete
  25. These are some good picks. I really like the pink dress and the beige sandals. They are really cool!

    Fatima | www.blogsbyfa.com

    ReplyDelete
  26. The Zebra stripe bathing suit looks really cute! These are very good suggestions for a perfect vacation in a sunny location, as Barcelona is. I would maybe add to the list a comfortable pair of walking shoes. You will need those in Barcelona

    ReplyDelete
  27. I love that coral shirt dress. Everything else is nice too, except I need to do a little bit (OK - a lot lol) of working out before I can be confident enough to wear them!

    ReplyDelete
  28. I loved all the Hot Miami Styles and I am going to Miami tomorrow for a long weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  29. Great picks! have you had time to wore them? i would need those Nike flip flops. They would be so easy to slip on and go out for a little break during the day.

    ReplyDelete