Monday 11 April 2016

Cop The Trend - Bohemian Summer

Hello loves, happy Monday! Sorry I've been MIA for a few days, been mad busy. However back at it today with a Summer trend. You have all been asking what styles will be in for summer and even though its spring, we will start early so you girls are prepared.


A reoccurring style every year is bohemian. Nice nails, flash tattoos and hennas are going to be huge this year, along with multi rings. Girls are going to pay attention to detail from head to toe this year. Now I have done my research online, there are various places were you can get packs of rings really cheap, which is fine if you want your fingers to go green, but if you want quality and unique styles, there is only one place I would go and that is Fiyah.

Fiyah has everything jewelry wise from rings that you can double up on, chains, earrings and pendants, available in silver and gold. They also have a bohemian collection, which is pretty perfect. I have a few of these rings which I'm totally obsessed with. Silver is my preference when it comes to jewelry and layering, and the rings from Fiyah are amazing. Here are some of my favourites:





If you follow me on social media, I will post a picture of how I style mine but I think you will agree they are gorgeous! Another thing on style is layering bangles and bracelets. Fiyah also has an amazing variety which is perfect for this look and I've attached some below. I've also added a pair of my favourite earrings. Its always good to add a pop of colour in, even if it is black. I am the woman in black always and I think they are absolutely stunning! Boys, if your girlfriend has a birthday or anniversary coming up, I've gave you ample ideas. 



Are you going to keep in touch with this summer trend? Thanks to the girls who have asked for these posts, there are more coming. Ben at Fiyah is super professional, so nice and you will be well looked after. As a little treat, use my code 'SHARETHEFIYAH' at the checkout for 10% off your order. I've linked the website below. Remember as always girls, send me your pictures and selfies if you decide to buy any of my picks for you, you all know it puts a smile on my face! I hope you have a great Monday, until next time..

Kx

Inquiries/Collabs/Emails - kerryobx@hotmail.com

26 comments:

  1. They all look lovely and stylish. They look like really quality rings. Great choice for summer

    ReplyDelete
  2. I must admit I am not that into rings, but those looks indeed very stylish and summerish :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. These all look so super lovely! I must learn how to wear rings, because I'm getting married very soon and I can't carry my ring in a necklace anymore haha :D

    <3: Jasmin N | littlethingswithjassy.blogspot.fi

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those rings are gorgeous! I love being able to add accessories to your outfits and it can change through the season.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love some of these rings! They are so pretty!

    Sarah xx

    www.thingssarahloves.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. Boho is a classic summer/festival staple and I am getting some flash tattoos as we speak. I can't wait for them to arrive :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have just started adding more accessories to my style, these look gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very pretty!!! If somebody got me those rings or bracelets as a gift I would be so happy haha!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. oh my! Those look so pretty! Having a couple of those for the season, and you're all set. They look like they can practically go with any outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I've been looking for a feather ring! I love it. I'm definitely going to check Fiyah out! Thanks :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. My wife like the feather bracelet. I like them all too just because they look simple but elegant.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love these rings ! loos like something everyone will wear to coachella ! you couldn't find a better time to post about this !

    ReplyDelete
  13. cute accessories. Yes I'm going to keep up with the trend, because is super wearable and fun

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great choices for summer! Simplicity and minimalism - that's what I like!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great collection, particularly love the feather ring x

    ReplyDelete
  16. I LOVE the boho style!!!! Especially these rings:) I have a few in my collection(not from this company tho) I''l have to check these out. Thank you for the recommendation!! I really like the first feather ring!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Very nice accessories :) I like this trend! Bobo style yeah!

    ReplyDelete
  18. I'm not really into accessories myself or painting my nails, but these would make perfect gifts!

    ReplyDelete
  19. I love the boho trend and rings! Especially the first ring you posted!

    ReplyDelete
  20. These are such an awesome collection. Am completely in love with those finger rings they look so cool.

    ReplyDelete
  21. I feel totally in the spirit of this summer then, I already have started stacking on jewels :D

    ReplyDelete
  22. I love how they look but I never actually wear more than my wedding ring :/

    ReplyDelete
  23. I love rings, it's a great and easy to upgrade your outfit with!

    ReplyDelete
  24. They'rea all pretty, but the ring with feather look is really uniqe. Silver is neutral and goes along really well with other jewerly. A lovely review for a reference.

    ReplyDelete
  25. I love boho style! And those rings are PERFECT

    ReplyDelete
  26. I am the type of person that loves having a whole bunch of rings on, bbut hubby is not a fan of that hehehehe

    ReplyDelete