Wednesday 6 April 2016

Kylie Lip Kit Dupes

Hi guys! Half way through the week, who's ready for the weekend? I certainly am! I've lost count how many emails I've been sent asking for Kylie lip kit dupes. Unless you want to spend the ridiculous amounts to buy them second hand, they are pretty much gold dust and are selling out just as quick as they go live! I've spent a lot of time on this one, trying out different products and lip colours and putting them to the test. I'm quite happy with my picks and they are not super expensive. So here are my lip kit dupes!!..


DOLCE K
From left to right ;
- Kat Von D 'Bow n Arrow'
- Nyx Liquid Suede 'Sandstorm'
- Limecrime 'Buffy'


MARY JO K
- Jeffree Star 'Redrum'
- Kat Von D 'Outlaw'
- Anastasia Beverly Hills 'American Doll'


TRUE BROWN K
- Jeffree Star 'Dominatrix'
- Limecrime 'Salem'
- Dose of Colors 'Chocolate Wasted'


CANDY K 
- Dose of Colors 'Truffle'
- Colorpop 'Clueless'
- Milani 'Adorable'


POSIE K
- Jeffree Star 'Doll Parts'
- Kat Von D 'Mother'
- Anastasia Beverly Hills 'Soft Lilac'

There you have it guys! All these brands are cruelty free and you have seen them in previous posts for my go to brands. All are under £20 which is pretty ideal and they are identical to the lip kit. There are probably more dupes out there, but these are the ones I own and have compared. Kylie has released new colours so I will try and find some dupes but to be honest, all of these brands will have similar if not identical colours so please have a look and try them out! Thank you so much to the many who requested this post, it stressed me out slightly but its all worth it when I get the results. Remember to send me your selfies if you buy any of these, you know I love happy readers! As always, get in touch with your requests. I wish you all an amazing day, until next time..

Kx

Inquiries/Collabs/Emails - kerryobx@hotmail.com



15 comments:

  1. Really love all of them, especially the red! Honestly I didn't even know Kylie had a makeup line but I'm always ready to try something new.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They look amazing, I love the colors. The would look good on any girls. Kylie has great taste (if she designed them).

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nude lip colors are my must for every make up. I usually focus on eyes, so I have to work with lighter hues! Great suggestions!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I will definitely take your word on this subject. I have never really been into wearing makeup very much and lipstick is one thing that I wore least of all. I just don't like the way lipstick feels on my lips. My husband doesn't like the way it feels when he kisses me, so that is just another reason for me not to wear it! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love Kyle's lip kits! Although I actually have never gotten my hands on one since they usually sell out in seconds :(

    ReplyDelete
  6. What an amazing lip kit and at reasonable price! I love all the colors of these lipsticks, I’d love to try all of them!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What is a dupe? Never heard of it before. I am a fan of purplish lipsticks and I have my eyes on a Mac at the moment.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Both cruelty free and under £20 certainly sounds like a great deal! I've only heard of half of these brands so I'll have to check the others out :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. i didn't even know Kylie has a makeup line! Not a big fan of the Kardashians, but loving the shades!;)
    Suchi

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the darker colours, probably because I'm VERY fair skinned and nudes make me look washed out. Love the tips.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very interesting and some pretty colors - Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  12. The truffle colours are just so pretty! I can never tire of lip colours!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Jeffree Star cosmetics are meant to be excellent and I sure as hell would love to try that grape/maroon shade. Great dupes!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I tried to purchased the lipkit last week I swear I was about to and then the site crashed and when it came back on everything was sold out, im talking about seconds now not minutes. So your recommendations are needed. I LOVE kat von D's lipsticks I have seen them on Instagram and I thought the colours are pretty amazing. Do you have any recommendations for Candy K lip-liners as well?
    Thanks for sharing. x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love love love Jeffree Star <3 Jeffree Star cosmetics are absolutely fantastic. Excellent alternative ideas =)

    ReplyDelete