Wednesday 13 April 2016

Legs 11 - Thigh High Crushin'

Hi guys! Hope you are all well. Ive been sent the most requests I've ever had following the MTV Movie Awards of the long legged beauty that is Kendall Jenner. You have all went nuts for her thigh highs so I have been searching for styles for you lovely ladies, let's have a look..

This was the picture I was sent in. Can we just take a moment of silence for those pins??! She is absolutely unreal! The most natural of them all and definitely my favourite. Kendall sets trends anytime she steps foot out the door and I'm not surprised you all have fell head over heels of these thigh highs, literally! Thigh highs are sexy, they make you feel sexy and ultimately add sexiness to any outfit. They go with dresses, skirts, shorts and over trousers. Price wise, obviously the same as anything, you can spend a fortune on designers, but talking high street, you will pay over £30 for a decent pair. I've found a few styles from different websites that I thought you would all like, I will link the website below the pictures as well.


If you've been with me from the start, you will have heard me go on about this brand. They have the latest styles, amazing variety and fab prices. These are just a few examples of what they have thigh high wise, but there are different styles and colours for you to choose from. I've said it once and will again, they are my go to for shoes, simply amazing!!


Fairly new to Ego, but again, they have unique styles and great prices. I'm obsessed with the lace up back boots! Always see boots laced up the front so I think these are so unique and stand out. Prices are over £30 which is the ideal price for these boots.



I've got quite a lot of shoes from boohoo which have been amazing quality. Boohoo is a favourite for prices. Anytime I've needed something in particular, they have never let me down.

Thanks girls for requesting this, I hope you are all pleased and remember to send me your pictures! Totally obsessed with thigh highs but if they're not your thing, lace up ankle boots are on trend at the minute also, so the decision is yours. Get in touch with your requests, looking forward to them. Wishing you all a great day, until next time..

Kx

Inquiries/Collabs/Emails - kerryobx@hotmail.com

14 comments:

  1. You have added new styles and different colors of shoes

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have never been brave enough to wear styles like this! I am fairly short so I've never felt confident that my legs look very good this way.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh well lovely post if you will. Lol.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I havent gotten into this trend! But i really like the way it looks on others!

    ReplyDelete
  5. There are so many options available for this style of shoe, so many choices!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So many choices! They are so pretty. I wish I could walk in heals! One day!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have always had liking for thigh highs and these are definitely the gorgeous ones.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This style is really not for me as I am pretty short it will looks so ugly and ridiculous on me ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm sure women will definitely love this post. Kendall Jenner sure is beautiful. I'd have to say that. She sure knows how to dress up as well.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I WISH I had KJ's legs. Seriously, her style is the most down to earth and she is so stunning.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow! I definitely need to add a nice long boot to my shoe collection!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Absolutely stunning! Oh my. I will be searching for a pair of thigh highs that lace up in the back. Those are truly sexy.

    ReplyDelete
  13. When you realise you have most of the shoes talked about - you know you have a shoe problem

    ReplyDelete
  14. Absolutely in love with thigh high boots, look so sexy. Blown away when I saw Kendall Jenner pic.

    ReplyDelete