Sunday 7 February 2016

Cop The Red Carpet - Jennifer Lopez

Happy Sunday!! The weekend goes in WAY too fast right? This look was requested by a lovely lady and I have managed to find the look for less. My first cop the red carpet is Jennifer Lopez at the Golden Globes 2016!!..


Now anyone who follows me on social media will know Jlo has been my longest running WCW and everytime she steps on a red carpet, her look is in my top 3. She has been shutting it down for years and I will always be obsessed with her. No matter what she wears, she always looks amazing and her body is a completely different kettle of fish! She wore a Giambattista Valli Haute Couture dress. The canary shade had mixed reviews but I personally think it works. She paired the look with a Judith Leiber Couture crystal herringbone clutch, Jimmy Choo heels and well over 200 carats of Harry Winston Diamonds. The cape dress is very in style at the moment and I have found a few high street dresses to channel some J to the LO.

This red dress is from Asos. Instead of being more covered at the front, it has a plunging neckline which is also on trend. Pair the dress with a body chain to add sexiness to the look with the low front. The dress comes in at £24. The white dress is most like Jlo's, you can buy it from Rare London. All this dress needs is a wreath necklace, nothing too big to complete the look. The dress is slit and the side, perfect opportunity for some side leg! This dress comes in at £25. I have linked both dresses at the bottom of this post.

Both dresses are fantastic for the price and ideal for any special occasion you have in your diary. Being very in style, you are certain to turn heads in these dresses. Thanks once again for requesting this look. I am working on all of your requests and will have them done this week. I have also been sent a ton of stuff in the mail to review which I'm very excited about so stay tuned to see what I hate or rate. As always, don't forget to contact me with any requests. Hope you all enjoy what is left of your weekend.

Kx 

Email - kerryobx@hotmail.com
Instagram -  kerryobyrne 

Red dress - http://www.asos.com/Club-L/Club-L-Cape-Overlay-Maxi-Dress-In-Crepe/Prod/pgeproduct.aspx?iid=5529065&r=2

White dress - http://www.rarelondon.com/white-cape-sleeve-maxi-dress.html


No comments:

Post a Comment