Thursday 11 February 2016

Steal That Style - Hadid Special

Hi loves, first of all I would like to thank each and every one of you. The reception my blog has had since I started last week has been exceptional and I'm overwhelmed with how many of you appreciate what I'm doing and are keeping me going with requests. It means a lot! As promised, here's my first steal that style of the week and I've squeezed two in for you! Since both looks were requested and they are sisters I thought why not! So here is Bella and Gigi Hadid's looks for less..



Let's start with Bella, I'm obsessed with them both but Bella is low key my favourite! Bella was spotted in this outfit as she entered a restraunt in Hollywood. She is wearing a Yeezy Long sleeve camo jumper, which is sold out online. She pairs it with an Alexander Wang Mini Rockie bag and Gianvito Rossi Rolling Boots to cover those smoking long pins. This baggy jumper/boot trend is in, it's very grunge which is my cup of tea. Camo also is back in style which I'm loving. It's funny because when I was a teenager, you wouldn't be caught dead wearing camo it was very much a boy thing, how times change!

 

Here is my look for less items. This Camo jumper is from Topman, now I know it's a boys top but we get the desired baggy look this way and if nobody see's the label - nobody knows. Roll up the sleeves to get Bella's look and your good to go! The jumper is £30.
Next is the boots, these are from Public Desire. Girls if you haven't checked them out, you need to! They are my go to for shoes, and the price is so good for the style. They are a definite style steal and with Gianvito Rossi boots coming in at a whopping $1,554.95, £39.99 isn't so bad! Links below.

Link for jumper - http://www.topman.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/ProductDisplay?searchTermScope=3&searchType=ALL&viewAllFlag=false&beginIndex=1&langId=-1&productId=21604520&pageSize=20&searchTerm=TM73Z01MKHA&catalogId=33056&DM_PersistentCookieCreated=true&productIdentifierproduct=product&geoip=search&x=25&searchTermOperator=LIKE&sort_field=Relevance&y=11&storeId=12555&qubitRefinements=siteId%3DTopManUK

Link for Boots - http://www.publicdesire.com/anita-long-boots-in-black-faux-suede


Last but not least, we have the gorgeous Miss Gigi. She wore this dress to the Harper's Bazaar icons event. Her dress obvcourse is a Balmain X H&M Dress which I'm sure all you fashion freaks like me will know are gold dust!!! She wore a pair of Dolce & Gabbana CrissCross-Strap Sandals to complete the look. Now this dress was requested a few times, it can't be purchased online so I have found two options for you.


First is this strapless Aztec style dress. It obviously doesn't have the same neckline or have sleeves however if you guys wanted something with a similar pattern, then this is ideal. You can get this dress on Pink Boutique. It comes in at £40.
Second is this pearl embellished dress. I've seen these going about for a while now, I think they are perfect to channel the Balmain look and they are absolutely stunning on. You can get this on Fashion Prescription for £55. Links below.

Dress 1 - http://www.pinkboutique.co.uk/command-black-white-aztec-print-bandage-dress.html
Dress 2 http://www.fashionprescription.org/store/p4995/%27WOMANS_WORTH%27_DRESS.html

So there you have it girls, will you steal their style? Thanks again everyone who requested these looks and I hope your happy with them, let me know! I'm working on more looks sent to me which I'll try to have up asap. I've been sent more things to review also which I'm putting to the test. As always guys, get in touch with anything you would like to see and don't forget to follow me on Instagram to get the latest. Have a great day!!

Kx

Email - kerryobx@hotmail.com
Instagram - kerryobyrne




No comments:

Post a Comment