Saturday 6 February 2016

Steal That Style - Zendaya Coleman

Hi loves, hope you are all having a great weekend! Here's my second steal that style of the week. Ive been working hard on this one to make sure it was perfect. Out of all the requests you guys sent me, this was the only one I received quite a few times, which is why I have taken my time with it. So the wait is over and I hope you guys are pleased with it. Here it is, Zendaya Coleman's Star Wars premiere outfit breakdown! ..



Can we all take a moment?! This girl is slaying at the minute!! There is not many people that could pull this look off but she wears it oh so well. She is wearing a Michael Kors Pre-Fall 2016 sweater and skirt. She paired it with silver Jimmy Choo Laurieta sandals. Now the really annoying thing is, the sweater and skirt arent available online!! I know one or two of you specifically requested the skirt on its own. It's easy to find a similar sweater, not so much for the skirt. I've been stressing about this for 2 days but I've managed to source something for you guys.


I found a similar sweater on Asos, I think it should cover enough to wear it as a dress with the clear skirt over it. I found this clear pvc skirt on American Apparel which I was so pleased about. Now I know the skirt doesn't have any gems or rhinestones, however you can buy rhinestones, take them to your local tailor/dressmaker and I'm sure they will put them on for you. Or if you prefer, shops like 
Hobbycraft sell hot glue guns which are easy to use and you could be-dazzle the skirt yourself! This look for less will cost you £27!! Not bad for a red carpet equivalent and I think it could stand alongside the designer look. I have linked everything you need at the bottom of the post.

So there you have it, I hope all who requested are happy with it and please let me know your thoughts. Stay tuned as my next steal that style is coming shortly! You are all keeping me busy with your requests which I'm very happy with so thank you all! Have a great Saturday night, and as always, send me an email with your requests. 

Kx


Look for Less info :-
Sweater dress - http://www.asos.com/Boohoo/Boohoo-Roll-Neck-Knitted-Jumper-Dress/Prod/pgeproduct.aspx?iid=5724861

Clear skirt - http://store.americanapparel.co.uk/clear-pvc-circle-skirt_rsa0388pvc

Hobbycraft hot glue gun - http://www.hobbycraft.co.uk/hot-melt-mini-glue-gun/567346-1000

Hobbycraft gem selection - http://www.hobbycraft.co.uk/papercraft/papercraft-embellishments/gems


Email - kerryobx@hotmail.com 
Instagram - kerryobyrne






No comments:

Post a Comment