Tuesday 24 May 2016

Cop The Red Carpet - Billboard Music Awards

Hi my loves! Another day, another dollar right?! I'm in the middle of getting my kitchen ripped out and re-modelled so my house if you can imagine, is chaos - everything is everywhere, mini kitchen set up in the living room and what not so please excuse the fact I will be MIA, my wifi sometimes disconnects also which is a pain! Anyway, I made sure I watched the Billboard music awards red carpet so I could report back to you guys! As always, there was the fantastic and the foul, so lets have a look..


Starting off my best dressed, I have none other than Miss Zendaya! She wore next season Calvin Klein and doesn't she look bomb?! Love everything about this, the two piece fitted her body like a glove. I am crazy about the top, I think us small bust girls may have found a look which makes them look good right?! Its what I expected from Zendaya, she very rarely fouls on the carpet. Head to toe amazing-ness!! Love, loved it!!


Next up, pull through Kelly Rowland! I must admit, Kelly was never my favourite band member, but I think as the years have went on, she has came into her own a bit. This dress is insane!!!! The hair was perfect for it, just another perfectly executed look. The dress gave her the most enviable shape, Kelly for sure was my best dressed over all, I couldn't get over it once I seen her. **Applause**


Now do they not look like the most bad ass slayin' girl group alive at the moment???! Well, when your dressed by Michael Costello, I don't think you are going to do anything but slay! Head to toe these girls looked amazing, I love the fact they all had a different style of dress but they complimented each other so well. Plus, you guys know how much I love black, they are just amazing! Killing it ladies, Fifth Harmony is in town!!


Its different from her norm, but Rihanna looked flawless as expected. She wore a vintage Thierry Mugler dress with Manolo Blahnik mules. Again, the whole look was executed so well and I love the colour on her. Its a colour that probably wouldn't work with the average person, but this is Rihanna. The shoes are my favourite part, totally obsessed with them. Dear Santa, if you are reading, please drop a pair of these down the chimney :)!!! ..


Now this is a tricky one. I love all of Demi's look, minus the bodysuit. I think the lace part throws the look off. I know she is trying to go for the rock chick look, but I really don't think it works. I feel like a bralet on its own would have been better. That aside, I think she looks great in Chanel, the pant suit is a good look on her, so other than the bodysuit - she gets a thumbs up from me. Happy to see gloves back on the carpet!


I couldn't NOT mention the host, here she was wearing Phillip Plein. If you look back on my blog, I'm pretty sure Ciara has been featured in all of my red carpet favourites. Her body is absolutely off the scales, calves for days and the confidence she has for her body is so admirable. She could show up in her night gown and still look this amazing. Head to toe goddess!!


Starting off my worst dressed, 'its Britney b*tch'. Come on, does she still think this is in style?? She has been rocking this circus get up for years now and its so so so tired. Its a shame because now when I see her on carpets, I'm bored. She doesn't give me life, she puts me to sleep. I know her ride or dies will probably love this look but its 2016 and she isn't working the Vegas strip. If you've got it, flaunt it, but we've seen enough of it..


It pains me to include Jessica in my worst pile, especially when she is in Zuhair Murad, but I hated this combo. I see this look at the weekends in Glasgow - not glamorous in the slightest and I don't think it suits her in any way. Maybe its just my taste, but I don't think thigh highs go well with skater skirts. I'm not trying to say she is old, but I don't think the looked worked with her age either. Its like school disco if you get me? I love Jessica on the carpets but they got it wrong. Hoping she will revive herself next time!


I was so torn with this look. I like the suit, I hate the shoes and the tie. The black tie is so random, personally I would have opted out, because I think she looks like a bull fighter with it. The shoes are hideous, the colour does go with the embroidery on the suit but I would have liked a different style. I'm surprised that this is the way her stylist dressed a Gucci pant suit. I know Kesha's look normally is quite out there, and I'm so happy to see her back on the carpets, I just really feel like it could have been done better.


I have no idea who dressed David Guetta, but he looks like he has just crawled out of a bin somewhere. It wasn't a good look at all. I'm not saying he had to wear the full get up suit, but just something a bit more clean and polished especially when he is walking the carpet. Wasn't a fan of the hair being tied back either. Underwhelmed with him!

So who was your best & worst dressed?! Get in touch! Have an amazing day guys!

Kx

Inquiries/Collabs/Emails - kerryobx@hotmail.com



19 comments:

  1. I actually loved Jessica Alba's look and wear thigh highs with skater skirts all th time. I have to agree that Zendeya's look was so flawless!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love watching the divas walking the carpet dressed up. Am completely in awe of Kelly Rowland dress its beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I always enjoy the red carpet more than the actual awards show. I make sure to check out my favourite blogs the days after for the full run-down.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love Jessica alba , this girl knows how to rock an outfit. She just have both stile and grace and on the red carpet she's always on fleek . Love your bog

    ReplyDelete
  5. I didn't watch it this year so I am glad I get to see the best part - the outfits. Loved Zendaya and did not love Britney. I have so much hope for her but an outfit like that does nothing for her.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow Britney's outfit is a bit much isn't it haha. Not sure she's quite pulled that one off.. I'm not a huge fan of Rihanna's outfit either though I never pegged her as a vintage girl so that has surprised me!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I agree that Britney's stuck in a time capsule or something. It just doesn't work anymore. Most of the other ladies are fab-u-lous though.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm embarrassed I had to google who Zendaya was, she is absolutely stunning! Britney however, i agree, worst dressed, seeing her since her glory days when i was her number one fan and knew all her lyrics, she is crushing my childhood memories!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Zendaya looks absolutely fabulous! So beautiful! But what was going on in Britney's mind?? She could look so pretty but instead she's choosing something like that. Great that you keep me on the page what is happenign out there :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. All gorgeous outfits, of course!! Love everything black and silver, perfect for any special occasion and season.
    xx, Kusum | www.sveeteskapes.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I loved Kelly Rowland's outfit! Very elegant and impressive. I think this is my favorite. As for the one I liked less, well, I think Britney's is...a little out of time and place. I am also a little puzzled about Kesha's look. Something is not right... :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I find David Guetta's outfit cool. Non conformist, comfy and simple. Personally, I do not like an outfit that shows a lot of skin for an event that is supposedly non adult.

    Sonnie | http://ASKSonnie.INFO

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love all the gowns Fifth Harmony was wearing to the show. Definitely on point. Also, I really actually liked Demi Lovato's look.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Miss Zendaya`s skirt flowed down nicely. Most of them looked really good. I don`t think I would be able to show much skin though.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wow I didn't even know who zendaya was but I agree. Her dress I flawless. Wish I could wear these sorts of gowns.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I never really watch the red carpet walks, but it is kind of fun to see all the dresses!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Miss Zendaya Is my favorite. I wouldn't be brave enough to wear a two piece but she looks stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  18. I actually like Katy's dress. I have a thing for black lace :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. Miss Zendaya is wearing a very pretty dress. Love the colour.

    ReplyDelete