Friday 13 May 2016

Summer Essentials - Volume 1

Hi loves! Have all my UK readers been enjoying the sun the last few days? Glasgow has been a bit nuts with the little bit of sun we had. Its quite cloudy today but hopefully not for long! Now I was asked by a few of you what I will have for the summer, what brands are hot and what my must haves are. So I thought I would do a few posts over the next couple of weeks and break up essentials for the summer. So lets start with vol 1..


WEAR YOUR SUNSCREEN
First off, I wanted to mention the importance of protecting your skin. Now I love being tan, I know its a big deal to most, but mine is all fake. I'm not going to start a lecture here but you all know what the sun rays can do to your skin. Sunbathing is totally fine as long as you protect your skin. You don't want to age yourself too quickly with leathery skin. There are a thousands of sunscreens out there, but here are a few that I have. Be smart guys!

                        

ACCESSORIZE WITH LOVEHAYLEYBETH
I've mentioned before that jewlery will just be as important as your bikini's this summer and one accessory you must have is from Hayley. I was sent this 'major key' necklace which is super cute, it has my initial and Deans - obsessed with it! Not to scare off the single ladies, Hayley personalizes all of her necklaces to your preference. If your a little witchy/vamp like me, I absolutely love the stars and skulls. She has pretty much everything to suit everyone and they are all fabulous. Hayley has instagram which I will link below but also you can buy your necklace via depop, all prices are shown there. You can wear the necklaces a bit tighter to give a choker look which looks amazing with bikini's. I'm going to buy another for my Holiday in July! Super sweet and talented girl, check her out!!


GET YOUR SWEAT ON WITH ROOTS OF FIGHT
If your a workout freak like me, summer doesn't stop your flow! Even when on holiday, I always squeeze a little hour in at the gym. There is a lot of brands out there which are gym worthy, but sweat never looked so good in roots of fight. Their clothes are so different, there is no brand like them here in the UK which makes them stand out. Wether you are a boxing, martial arts or baseball fan, they have something for everyone. I love seeing girls rocking the brand, I don't think there is anything more badass! Seen on celebrities like The Rock, Ronda Rousey and my favourite wrestler of all time Mark Calaway(The Undertaker), just to name a few. Obsessed with this brand and so happy they ship to the UK. I love going on their website and seeing whats new, I shamelessly have them on my favourites list on Instagram. I know what we will be reppin' in the gym!! Seriously guys, they are worth the shipping, love them!

                                     

MAKE A STATEMENT IN GO GUY REWORKED
You heard it here first, this brand is going to sky rocket to the top! Now I've mentioned before how old brands like Ellesse and Fila are making their come back. Can I just say, when I was at school, you were ridiculed for wearing these brands, now its in style - mind blowing! Anyway, these reworked pieces are absolutely out of the park! You will NOT find anything like this on the high street, so if you want to make a statement at pool parties and stand out from every other girl at the pool, these are a must. There are so many designs, each one as amazing as the next. Sophie is very talented and her work speaks for itself. Could go on all day about this brand, but I feel like her page does it enough justice. Ps, I love how the models aren't all polished and primed, they are a little alt and out there - pull through ladies! Check it out!!

That's all for this post guys! I have a lot more on their way. Don't forget to check these out, they are all so worth it! If you had to pick something, what would be one thing you couldn't go on holiday without??! Let me know! Have a great weekend guys, until next time..

Kx

Inquiries/Collabs/Emails - kerryobx@hotmail.com


28 comments:

  1. I agree suncare is so important! Interesting jewellery, I just wrote a post on how mismatched earrings and body jewellery is in this year

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's funny seeing The Rock. One of the funniest things I've ever seen in my life was when he gave the leader of the N.O.D. a lifesize poster of himself!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well one thing I can't go on a holiday without is my camera. I love taking pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I never leave my house without sunscreen! Interesting pictures of accessories you have got there too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sunscreen is a must have that's for sure ! As basic as it may sound my summer essential this year is a huge bottle of water ! I always forget to bring one and end up dehydrated

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sunscreen and a bikini body is a must have ...lol
    I love and want the jewellery

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Please check out my depop page and email me lovehayleybeth@gmail.com if you have any questions. Im glad you like my jewellery!!!

      Delete
  7. Loved the post! Suncare is super important :-)

    <3: Jasmin N
    littlethingswithjassy.blogspot.fi

    ReplyDelete
  8. That's true it's important to protect our skin from over exposure of sunlight, but be smart to find a product that gives real protection. The design of the jewerly is unique, I like it.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Definitely, my swimwear, my sunglasses and suncare since I am so pale! Nice suggestions:) Loving the warm weather.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh no this post means shopping again! I am in love with averything that is different and outstanding and I bet I will find great pieces there. Thank's!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great summer essentials, stay safe and work hard for that perfect beach body, I think I need to go to the gym more but I love cake to much.

    ReplyDelete
  12. So jealous you are going into summer as I am going into winter! In summer, I love my SPF products, sunglasses and a big floppy sun hat too

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love beach vacations! Hope you have a wonderful time!

    ReplyDelete
  14. For me summer essentials include sunglasses, vans/ converses and shorts! Skin care is so important x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Sunscreen is for sure a must have for me! And I love these necklaces, really cute and original, will look into them more :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. I am terribly pale and have to be religious about applying sunscreen. I would love to try a tanning lotion to get some colour but scared I will turn out an odd colour.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hubby and I have been going to the beach every weekend lately and I cannot agree with you more. I burn easily so sunscreen is something I must have this summer. I also will have to check out the gym wear, it's cute! :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Yes, I'm of Irish heritage so I never go anywhere without sunscreen. I like the Neutrogena you have because the spray bottle makes it easy for me to put on! The charms you have are cute too-I like the little ghostie!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Lovely pieces, definitely think it's very important to wear sunscreen, we need to be safe with our precious skin. We're only given one. Those last clothing pieces look so hip, I remember it when back in the 90s you weren't cool when you wore a Fila shirt, but now you're like the hippest person out there.

    Kelly Knows It | A lifestyle blog

    ReplyDelete
  20. Lovely jewelry. And I agree, sunscreen is really important. Great tips, girl!

    Caren| carenshope.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. If you're going to be in the sun for more than 20 minutes (a little sun is essential for Vitamin D), I agree sunscreen is a must. Besides aging your skin, don't forget the risk of skin cancer. I've had several pre-cancerous moles removed from my torso, and I believe they are from tanning beds or getting sunburns.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Coconut oil is a must for my holidays... but i love feeling energized by squeezing in a workout too, so my workout gear is a must!

    ReplyDelete
  23. I love the Addidas comeback and yes it has been great to see 90's athleisure brands come back into style. I love the sound of Guy Reworked too.

    ReplyDelete
  24. I have come to realise that skin care in summer is so important. But I am always hesitating between keeping my skin as white as possible or getting it as tan as possible :D

    ReplyDelete
  25. Hawaiin Tropic sun cream is the best! The aloe vera after sun is also an essential. My boyfriend burnt himself pretty badly when we were on holiday and it was a complete lifesaver :)

    ReplyDelete
  26. Sun care really is important. I use to be such a tanorexic but learned as I got older that it wasn't wise.

    ReplyDelete