Saturday 5 March 2016

Cop The Trend - Suede

Hello my loves! Hope you are enjoying your weekend so far! I'm currently sitting with my feet up having a movie night. A few suede looks were requested so I thought I'd do a big haul all at once, so here goes! ...


From the Jenner girls to Emma Watson, suede is an on going trend at the moment. There are so many different colours and so many different ways to wear it. I personally love the way the material looks on! Suede is perfect for any day or night look, the items I have found suit both and also are reasonably priced!


First we have this cuter than cute dungaree dress. It's a perfect boho/chic look and would be a great day look paired with a fedora or floppy hat. You can get this from Boohoo for £20 and it comes in different colours. Love this!
Link - http://www.boohoo.com/day-dresses/gabriella-suedette-dungaree-dress/invt/dzz97656


My second pick is this jacket. I've mentioned a bunch of times in previous posts, khaki is IN at the moment and staying! I think it's a colour that suits everyone and all skin tones. This is perfect to throw on during the day and then ideal for a smart/casual night out. You can get this in different colours too but my pick is the khaki. It is £50 from missguided, to be honest missguided is perfect for suede at the minute so even if you don't like what I have picked, type it in the search box and have a look.
Link - https://www.missguided.co.uk/longline-zazula-suede-biker-jacket-khaki


Next is this jumpsuit. Some of you requested suede that isn't bodycon, so this is perfect. Again suitable for day or night. Suede is a material that will show every lump and bump so it's totally understandable why some people opt out of the bodycon look. This is selling quick ladies so I'm not sure which sizes they have in which, but at £20, no wonder it's flying out the door. You can get this from Pretty little thing, obsessed with it!
Link - https://www.prettylittlething.com/alethea-khaki-suede-jumpsuit.html


Fourth we have this LBD. With summer fast approaching I didn't want to give you a long sleeved dress option but as I said, missguided have a lot in just now if you want a long sleeve. All girls know when all outfits fail, pull out the little black dress and this is perfect. Showing a bit of back never hurt anybody! Pair this with an arm cuff and complete the festival look. You can get this from Asos for £17, what a bargain.
Link - http://www.asos.com/motel/motel-winnie-dress-with-low-back-in-faux-suede/prod/pgeproduct.aspx?iid=5584473&clr=Black&SearchQuery=Suede+dres&pgesize=36&pge=0&totalstyles=46&gridsize=3&gridrow=2&gridcolumn=1


Next is this skirt. The great thing about skirts is you can wear a plain top during the day, then dress it up for night time. If your like me and wear things only the once, then skirts are God sends for multiple use. You can get this in various colours from missguided, there are many different styles of skirt if you want to go for a different look. This is £20.
Link - https://www.missguided.co.uk/bonded-faux-suede-mini-skirt-camel


Last but not least, I thought I'd throw in a pair of boots. I kept it in style and went with these grey ankle boots, you can get them in black too. You can wear these with a skirt or trousers so again they are suitable for day or night. Block heels are also in style which I ain't mad at! Easier to walk in especially after one too many, so I'm happy with that. These are £25 from pretty little thing, love these girls!
Link - https://www.prettylittlething.com/kalia-grey-faux-suede-perspex-heel-ankle-boot.html

Are you on board with the suede trend? I'm loving it and long may it continue, well until something else comes along. Thank you so much to the girls who sent in the pictures and I hope you are pleased with my finds. I have something coming your way tomorrow so stay tuned. I've been sent more items to review so I'm staying busy. I wish you all an amazing Saturday night, I hope to be relaxed with a nice glass of white wine soon. As always get in touch with your requests with what you want to see. Until next time..

Kx

Inquiries/Emails - kerryobx@hotmail.com
Instagram - kerryobyrne


1 comment: