Tuesday 29 March 2016

Kourt K - Steal That Style

Hello loves! First off, its been a whole week since my last post. Had a bit of a hectic start to the week then on Thusday I caught this devil flu which has completely knocked me for six! I'm not fully over it however I couldn't keep away from you guys and I'm ready to get back at it. As you can imagine I'm so behind on your requests, I was sent Kourtney's Easter look a few times yesterday so I thought I'd let this skip the que. So lets find her look for less!!..


I hope you all had an amazing Easter!!! On Saturday night I managed to get myself out of bed to make the Adele Concert. I had a lovely meal and night with my family as always. Adele was outstanding, I can't even explain. Sunday I had a well needed chill day eating lots and lots of chocolate, its allowed right?! Like every year, the Kardashians stepped out for Easter mass and you all loved Kourtneys outfit. Her body is at another level, gym time is definitely paying off. She is wearing a Misha Collection top which is sold out, with some wide leg white trousers! I found a few looks for you guys, all under £30 which is way more purse friendly! 


First up is this white bodysuit. This obviously doesn't have the lace design Kourtney has, however if you like the whole see through look then this could be an option for you. You could even wear a nice lace bra underneath. You could get various looks with this bodysuit, different bra colours underneath to shine through, but for this look I would stick to white. You guys know I sing missguided's praises, I think they're selection is great, all looks are from here today. You can get this for £18, perfect colour and style for your summer wardrobe!


I actually have these trousers which is why I wanted to feature them. They have these available for all heights which I think is great! Petite, tall and standard, no need to worry about the bottoms dragging along the floor. Wide leg is in, its a great look and adds sophistication to any look. Remember white or nude underwear! There is honestly nothing worse than being able to see dark underwear through white, it takes away from the look as well. Just a little tip! These are amazing quality and £25, which is fab. Made for every stature, be quick to get a pair because they are flying out the door! 


Because the trousers are high rise, I thought I'd squeeze this little lace crop top in. This is what I would pair with the trousers, its very summery, its cute and it compliments the trousers very well. Depending on how high the waistband comes up, the top might overlap the trousers which is perfectly fine too. I'm a lover of lace as you all already know but lace will always be a summer look, its great! The scallop style is also in at the moment so there is nothing about this top that doesn't work. An absolute steal for £20!!

There you have it, will you go for the bodysuit or the crop top?! Thanks to the girls who requested this look, I hope you like what I chose and if you do use any of my suggestions, remember to keep sending them to me! I am so behind and have a ton of stuff to review/write about for you guys so I have a busy week ahead! As always, get in touch with what you want to see. It's great to be back, have a fab day! Until next time..

Kx

Inquirires/Collabs/Emails - kerryobx@hotmail.com

13 comments:

  1. I like the bodysuit! Hold on, I had to scroll back up and decide that all were nice. You carry it well.

    http://www.amazinglifedaily.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not a girl, but you have amazing taste in fashion and you now very well about it. Great writing, wishing you successful posts!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like the lace crop top; I think I would have completed the look with the pants in a rouge or a dark crimson colour, however that is just me (I do not really like same coloured clothes because you never get the exact same shade if it is not already paired up in the store).

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your pictures are great. I don't like the kardashians but I wouldn't mind stealing all their clothes!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great taste in fashion. Like those outfits and the way they were put together. Simple but elegant and can be used for a lot of different events/ocassions.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your outfits , very Kardashian like, but suits you very well. You are so pretty and you have great taste in music also. Adele live is a real treat

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love that style! And that white! I think I need a tan before ... ahah :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, you managed to get tickets to the Adele concert? I wished so much I could go but all the locations got sold out in minuets! You were very lucky!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love all of these outfits, I especially love the shorts in the last one. I hope you enjoyed Adele, I would have loved to have gone!

    Ami xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love that last outfit so much! Would definitely wear that this summer. Can't believe it's so cheap!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love your style suggestions, especially the high waisted trousers the only thing that concerns me is my how i would look considering im only 5'1 :(.

    ReplyDelete
  12. These are all lovely, I wish I had the confidence to wear these kind of clothes, I always tend to stick to the boring safe option *huff*

    ReplyDelete
  13. I hope you had a great time!, I am so into jumpsuits lately and the one kourtney is wearing is so gorgeous! good post :)

    ReplyDelete