Wednesday 2 March 2016

Must Haves - Cruelty Free Lipsticks

Hello my loves! It's been a minute, I've been super busy working on my Ebook that you guys have been asking for. It is now READY!! Will post the link later on for those who want to purchase. It will be £2.99 and available for your kindles, mad excited about it! Anyway, I'm back at it with something that was requested a few times. Here it is, my cruelty free must have lipsticks!! ..


In an earlier hate or rate on an NYX powder, I mentioned their soft matte lip creams. Matte and liquid lipsticks are all the rage at the minute and why not because it looks stunning! These are my go to lip products for most days. The first colour I purchased was 'London', I became hooked instantly! They are very pigmented, the colours are stunning and they have lasting power. They go on creamy but turn matte. I've found that you don't have to apply a lot of it, just one layer and let it dry. I've seen a lot of other blog posts on liquid lipsticks going flakey when you apply to much. I've never experienced this so I will say try not to go over the top with it unless most of the product has wiped off and you want to top it up. As I mentioned on the earlier post, I used to by NYX from their site however you can now get them from Boots for all the girls in the UK. There is so many colours in the collection and they are all stunning! London and Istanbul are my favourites, I wouldn't be without them! All girls should definitely have a few of these in their make up bag, amazing!
Link - http://www.boots.com/en/NYX-Soft-Matte-lip-cream-14g_1770625/

My second pick is my girl Kat Von D! Her cosmetics range is killer, her contour palette is nothing short of amazing, it definitely rivals Anastasia Beverly Hills! Her everlasting liquid lipsticks are another one of my go to's for a night out. They have unbelievable staying power, as it says in the name. They are very pigmented and her colours are unique. I love these aswell when I'm pale, they make your lips POP. I managed to grab myself 'bow n arrow' when I was on vacation. If you are like me and like an adventurous and dark lip, the darker colours in this collection are to die for I can't say that enough! I'm not totally sure where you can get them in the UK, but I will say girls it is worth the shipping! They are $20, bow n arrow and exorcism are my favourites!
Link - http://www.katvondbeauty.com/lip/liquid-lipstick/everlasting-liquid-lipstick/40001.html?dwvar_40001_color=4015#start=1


My third pick is the Jeffree Star Velour Liquid Lipsticks. With colours just as bold as he is, you will not go unnoticed when wearing these. I've always followed Jeffree and admired his invidividuality, I also secretly cry inside at how amazing his make up skills are, killing it!! Again these are so pigmented which is a must have for lipsticks I wear, I love colour! His colours are so different and so unique, it's very hard to ignore them. If you are someone who likes to be bold and have a really stand out lip then these are a must have for you. I know there are a few places you can get them in the UK but not sure what is the cheapest so I will link his official page. I mean just look at the swatches above, how amazing?! Still freaking out and they've been on sale forever. They are $18, posh spice is my current favourite, can't be without it!
Link - http://jeffreestarcosmetics.com/collections/velour-liquid-lipstick


Last but certainly not least, is Arbonne's smoothed over lipsticks. Now I'm fairly new to Arbonne but I've researched them to the hills and back, they are amazing! Their products are also suitable for vegans and gluten-intolerants. Each lipstick contains a moisturising formula which provides maximum hydration. It's funny because not a lot of people look into products before using them, they could cause your lips to dry out and crack or even a bad reaction. Arbonne is so particular with their products and what goes into them so we don't have to worry. As it says in the name, these lipsticks glide on, are pigmented and have the lasting power you need. There are 16 shades, all stunning. If you are someone who doesn't go for too much of a bold lip then these are definitely for you. All shades on trend at the moment and can't be equaled on the high street. My favourites are poppy and willow. Poppy is a classic red which is always effective and willow is a nice nude colour, perfect for day to day wear. You can get these for £20. Another great thing about this company, they have a shade called 'dream' and with every purchase of it, they send a portion of the price to the Arbonne Charitable Foundation. This is charity set up by Arbonne themselves to provide support for programs and opportunities that promote the development of confidence and self esteem in teenage girls and boys, how admirable is that?! I will post the link below and also my friends email address who is a consultant. If you want to know anymore or purchase anything from the website, drop her an email, she knows the business inside and out.
Link - http://www.arbonne.com/PWS/homeoffice/store/AMUS/Catalog/ProductSearch.aspx?filter=&search=Lips
Arbonne Consultant Stacey - anastasiamccrear@gmail.com

I'm a diehard animal lover, so I'm all for cruelty free. Wether it's cruelty free or not, wether it's lipstick, foundation, concealer etc, always read the label. So many people use products, start breaking out and wonder why. Always do your research, look after your face and body! I hope you are all happy with my choices, I wanted to give you a different mix. I will post a link to my Ebook when it's live so you can all purchase and have a read. I'm so excited(and nervous) to know what you guys think. As always, get in touch and let me know what you want to see. Have a great day , until next time..

Kx

Email/ Inquiries - kerryobx@hotmail.com
Instagram - kerryobyrne

1 comment:

  1. I've just ordered my first NYX matte lip cream in Antwerp. Can't wait until it arrives. I've read so many positive reviews, I hope it lives up to the hype!

    Roxie |The Beautiful Bluebird

    ReplyDelete