Monday 14 March 2016

Steal That Style - Boy vs Girl

Hi guys! How is your Monday going? The weekends are over within the blink of an eye, but not to fear, I have this requested style steal to ease the Monday blues. This is my second request from the boys, I'm glad you are starting to come out of your shells and send your requests in. Please don't hesitate, I enjoy searching for all outfits! So here we have a show down of the sexes! ..


Here are the two pictures that were sent in. These neutral colors were seen earlier in my Yeezy Szn post and I must say, we are all loving them at the moment. Lets start off with the boys. Skinny joggers and long line tops are growing popular with you guys too and again, it is very Yeezy inspired. I've found two outfits similar to the ones above and hopefully at a more afforable price for you.


First we have this long line khaki tshirt. This is almost identical to the one in the picture. To get the baggy look, get a size bigger, or smaller if you prefer it tight. All of my looks for the guys are from Asos, this is £16. You can buy it here.


To go with the top, I chose these skinny joggers. They have the same fleck fabric like the ones requested. If you want to look exactly like the picture, roll them up at the bottom. Both men wear Yeezy boosts, but any trainer would suffice for this look. These are £50 and you can buy them here.


For the second look, I chose this sand coloured sweatshirt. Again, just depending on what you prefer, get a bigger size for the baggy look or just go for your normal size. This is an online exclusive so be quick! It is £28 and you can buy it here.


Lastly are these black skinny joggers. ASOS loungewear is of great quality and very long lasting. Do you ever notice sometimes that with black, after you wash certain clothes they go different shades of black? Well these keep the colour. You can get them for £20 which is a great price! Buy them here.


Now onto you lovely ladies. Similar to the boys, loungewear is everywhere at the moment. Long may it continue because I think it is a great look. For this look, I chose this nude loungewear set from Megan Mckenna's range at misspap. It's a great colour, very on trend and at £20 which is a great price. You can get the set here.


Next is this mauve waterfall coat. These coats look amazing when left open. It really does add to this laid back look. You can get this coat from missguided however the site is down at the moment. Search 'mauve waterfall coat' and you will find it. Sorry about that! But it is a great buy!!


Last but not least, I thought I would add in the cap. NY caps seems to be all the rage just now, this one is from misspap priced at £10. Great style and great quality, misspap is one of my favourite sites. Their prices can't be matched and they are always one step ahead of the latest trends! You can buy the hat here.

Well there you have it, I hope you all liked the looks I chose for you. I'm really happy that more guys are getting in touch. I welcome everyone to send their requests no matter what it may be. I've got a jam packed week and working on fulfilling all requests. As always, get in touch with whatever you would like to see. Have a great day, until next time..

Kx

Inquiries/Collabs/Emails - kerryobx@hotmail.com
Instagram - kerryobyrne


32 comments:

  1. I like that the neutral colors are making their presence known in fashion more and more. Nice change from all the bright neons and wild and outlandish patterns sometimes :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The mix of colours like Alex has up here is cool... cool outfits and the article speaks more good on it too...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like that loungewear !!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loved this post! So inspirational :-)

    <3: Jasmin N
    Little Things With Jassy
    Bloglovin'

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the neutral colors. I'm working on building a capsule wardrobe with neutral colors and this would totally fit.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Like these styles so classic but at the same time so stylish !

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love neutral colors. I wear a lot of black so I use it to put jus a bit of color but bright colors aren't usually my thing. love the blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. The long line shirt and the skinny joggers is the best combo. You gave me an idea what to buy next time I will go clothes shopping! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I think guys who wear neutral colors are super hot! but not all of them could pull out skinny joggers!

    Gigi | https://bmobshelldrawer.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ahhh I love all those female outfits! The color tones are neutral and beautiful for spring! Thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi, I am glad I read this post. I am not much of a fashion guy so reading a recommendation is better than talking to salespeople in stores who will absolutely tell yo anything to get you to buy.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the neutral tones in these outfits! I feel like I need that coat even though it's starting to heat up here

    ReplyDelete
  13. My son and daughter would love wearing these clothes. Very stylish.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I'm really sad when people aren't on wordpress because it makes it so much harder for me to follow them and keep up - I absolutely love this post!! I am going to follow you and pray I keep up with your posts because I think you might be my little fashion life saver xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. These are all such cute outfits. I might have to get some of these to incorporate once our winter ends!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I have never been one for loungewear but I have to confess I like how the loungewear set is paired with the waterfall coat.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Very cool outfits and great pictures.. Thanks for sharing

    - http://www.iamvagabond.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. Love it. Now I need to get new loungewear!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Love all the looks, from the color to the style... great choices! thanks for sharing...

    ReplyDelete
  20. I love the mauve waterfall coat. It's just the kind of thing I would buy in a store. I have way too many coats though. My husband might hurt me LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  21. I like the colors but the clothes are not really my style. Not at all I would say.

    ReplyDelete
  22. I like all the neutrals but not the clothing picks. I love wearing neutral colors and using accessories for pops of color.

    Southern Soul

    ReplyDelete
  23. The neutral colors are so pretty. I really like that casual wear look, too!

    ReplyDelete
  24. I love mixing and match neutral colors. I want that mauve waterfall coat!

    ReplyDelete
  25. I love loungewear and the colors are so perfect for what I want! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  26. Yaaaaass loving all of these. Oh my gosh, if that isn't how you make lounge wear look suitable for an outing - I don't know what is haha she looks great! And super comfy! x

    ReplyDelete
  27. I love this style, it all looks great. I'd love to be able to get away with it but I always end up looking like I've just been to the gym, I can't do comfy casual very well!

    Ami xxx

    ReplyDelete
  28. These colors are always classic ..No matter how much the fashion evolves..
    Mini Noms

    ReplyDelete
  29. I love neutral colours but never really been into loungewear tbh, but i love how they been styled.

    ReplyDelete
  30. Great post! I really like loungewear from ASOS too. I'm trying out some brighter colors for spring though - everything here in Ireland has been grey for months so I'm a little bored of neutral colors. I'm going for bold blues and bright yellows this season!

    ReplyDelete
  31. I've been looking for a coat like that for a long time! It's gorgeous

    ReplyDelete
  32. This is really cool! Love the post, do more!

    ReplyDelete