Thursday 17 March 2016

Steal That Style - Fancy Casual

Hello my loves! Thank you once again for stopping by my blog. You have all been very very busy sending requests in. I was sent this picture a whopping 8 times to see what I could come up with at a great price. I've got a few options for you, so lets get started. 


This is the picture. Bomber jackets have been all the rage since December and they are still going strong! This look is very popular, I call it fancy casual because it's a look that can be dressed down or dressed up. Caps as mentioned in earlier posts are in style too, a god send for a bad hair day wouldn't you agree?! You could spend a small fortune re-creating this outfit with designer labels, however we will stick to the good old high street.


First up, I have these bodysuits. The great thing with these neutral colours is you can mix and match them, and they pretty much go with anything! These bodysuits are amazing quality and are perfect for this look. I have went with the two of them as they are different styles. Depending on how much you want to show, the choice is there for you. Plus I was drawn to both of them and couldn't pick! Both £10 which is a steal, they are a must have for your wardrobe!! Buy them here.

Next we have these white jeans. The rest of this outfit is from AJ Voyage, if you haven't heard of them, you need to get on it asap! The jeans have the rips similar to the picture and you could wear these day or night and look amazing! White jeans are fast coming into style due to their compatability with most colours. These are on sale for £25.99, bargain price so be quick before they are gone!

Next is the khaki bomber jacket. Again this is on sale for £18 which is an amazing price! As mentioned earlier, since they have came into style, these jackets are suitable for a day turned night out. Very fashionable, not too heavy and they add to any outfit. Having a bomber jacket in your closet is a must!

I have paired the outfit with these nude creepers. You can go with a khaki shoe however I wanted to tie in with the bodysuit. Nude is similar to white, anytime I put light coloured shoes on I have the battle of keeping them clean! The rim however round the bottom of these will prevent any dirt from reaching the colour, unless you splash in a puddle obvcourse! So lightweight and in style, I love these! 

I wanted to squeeze an extra in for you all. I know a few of you have asked me for cheap alternatives to Yeezy boost, well AJ Voyage have them!! How amazing are these?! Uncanny aren't they and £24!! Having to grab myself a pair of these. The grey goes with everything so you will get more than the use out of them. To buy these items or anything from the website, you can do it here. 

If any of you go with the outfit or buy the Yeezy alternatives, remember and send me your pictures. It puts the biggest smile on my face when you send me your style steal outfits that I have put together! As always, get in touch with whatever you would like to see. My skin secrets volume 2 will be coming tomorrow so stay tuned for that. I wish you all a great day, the weekend is almost upon us so hang in there! Until next time.. 

Kx

Inquiries/Collabs/Emails - kerryobx@hotmail.com

21 comments:

  1. Aaaaaa! Bodysuits are beyond amazing! Want want want!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice styles, I love the last pair of shoes too! makes me want to go shopping.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think your suggestions are much better than what the model in the picture is wearing, especially the bodysuit.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I might have to buy that 18 pound khaki bomber that is such a good deal! How awesome is that?!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Need to get me some white jeans and a bomber jacket! This is exactly the sort of look I'd like to wear as it's so easy to slap on in the morning :)

    Laura @ What’s Hot?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice picks! But I think for my body type I can't go for the tight bodysuit until I'll loose some weight!

    MakeUp Fun

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like them all! The white jeans are fab! Thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I really REALLY like the look of the ripped white jeans and that torn/flow-y looking shirt!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cool styles! I love that Yeezy alternative you've shared. Thank you for sharing. You'll look great in these styles. Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I like that Yeezy alternative and creeper shoes.

    www.theurbancat.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Super cute style. I love the bomber jacket. I have a yellow one, but would love one similar to the army green one you shared.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Nice enough but not an appropriate style for older women like me. I do like the last pair if shoes, though!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Impressive pictures here!the khaki bomber jacket looks really great.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love a good bomber jacket. I'm terrible for jackets. I've got so many. My husband is always complaining that there's no room on the coat rack.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Stylish and now I want to go shopping!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love the outfit with the white jeans! So perfect for Spring.

    Southern Soul

    ReplyDelete
  17. OMG love these bodysuits ! I need them ;)

    ReplyDelete
  18. I would rock those ripped jeans and that blush bodysuit!

    ReplyDelete
  19. The bodysuit looks lovely. Agree with you that neutral can be great for mix and match. Lovely post of photos compilation. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  20. love the sneak,nice post!
    Suchi n

    ReplyDelete
  21. Loved these styles! My favorite are shoes and ripped white jeans!

    ReplyDelete