Friday 4 March 2016

Nutribuddy Weight Loss Starter Kit - Hate or Rate?!

Hello my loves, can you believe it's Friday?! Been a VERY fast week, I'm ready for the weekend!! The lovely people at Nutribuddy sent me their Weight Loss starter kit to review about 3/4 weeks ago, so after putting it to the test, here is my review! ..


Firstly, this kit is 100% suitable for vegetarians and vegans! With this kit you get the sculpting whey, multivitamins, hunger fix capsules and a red flask for the shakes. Another fab thing about these guys is they send you a little book which included lots of yummy meal breakdowns but we will get into that a bit later. First impressions, the bag of whey is huge!! I've used various proteins and the bag isn't that big so I'm ordering another one just as quick as I open the bag! So this will definitely last you a long time! I have the chocolate flavour, which is just delicious, I mean it's chocolate?! I normally stick to vanilla but find it can be sickly so the chocolate was a delightful change! In the bag you get a little 25ml blue spoon, I take two levelled off scoops and mix with fat free milk. Now you can use whatever milk you want or even water but through experience I prefer my fat free milk. Inside the flask you are given a little metal spiral ball, which helps to mix everything together and make it super smoothe. I found the shake pleasant, easy to drink, and it filled me up. The thing with these shakes is, not everyone is going to like them especially if your having them everyday, but they taste nice and are full of healthy benefits for your body. Now I didn't substitute a meal to have the shake, I would have mine before or after I worked out. I have read that you can substitute if you like so the option is there. So yeah, the whey gets a 10/10 from me!!

I think everyone knows what multivitamins are and that they have massive benefits. Take one a day with some water. Multivitamins have been a part of my life for years, so I can't really say that taking the Nutribuddy multivits have made a change or anything but I can't stress anymore how important they are. Not only for your immune system but they give your body what they need so they are super beneficial. I catch bugs so easily and since I started these I seem to block them out. That might just be me but they are so good for you. The tablets aren't huge but they aren't too small either. I can't go without multivits so these again get a 10/10.

Next is the hunger fix capsules. Now, my mum says I'm like a little bird with my food, so I did try these but I stopped because it took my hunger away for most of the day. It's great that they do that because that is what they are for, however not for someone of my body frame. If you are someone who snacks all the time in between meals or quite frankly a binge eater then these will work wonders. Even though I didn't feel hungry, I did continue to get my meals in because I can't go without my food. For me I can't really rate them, but they 100% do what they are supposed to so they get a 10/10 for that. These only work with water so make sure that's what you take them with to get the results!!


Last we have this cuter than cute 'little book of weightloss'! This book tells you everything you need to know about the products and how to use them. It also has 5 days worth of meal plans, you have breakfast, lunch, a snack and then dinner. They all look amazing, I didn't try every single meal because I have my own meal plans that I stick to, but my favourite was day 2(pictured above). This book literally has everything I can't express how amazing it is. Plus all the food in it is edible! Like with some companies they come up with these exotic recipes that are puke material, but Nutribuddy really hit a home run with this, honestly amazing!!! 11/10 for the book.

All in all, I think this kit has amazing potential for someone who is looking to lose weight. From taking the shakes, I've noticed my stomach has got tighter and it's made my abs pop. As I said, I'm probably not the best person for this kit, but I feel it's benefit me health wise rather than losing the weight. If you stick to the book and do everything bit for bit, then I think you will have amazing results. I also don't feel as bloated, all girls will know what I mean. All I drink is water and my bloated feeling seems to have gone, which is great. I will link below where you can purchase this kit, it is £69.99, fab price for the quality and quantity. They also run a £2,500 giveaway every week on Instagram. All you have to do is follow @nutribuddyuk on Instagram, upload a selfie of you and their products and tag them in the description with the hashtag #NBSeflie! Let me know your results if you give the kit a try! Thanks again to Richard for sending me the kit and as always, get in touch for what you want to see! Got another post coming tonight!! Until next time..


Kx

Nutribuddy Link - http://nutribuddy.com/shop/weight-loss/weight-loss-essentials/
Inquiries/Email - kerryobx@hotmail.com
Instagram - kerryobyrne




1 comment:

  1. What is it in the hunger pills that takes the hunger away? Interesting... that could be scary if you are not getting in enough nutrients elsewhere! I agree that multivitamins are AWESOMEEEEE!

    ReplyDelete